Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Friday Apps for Mom

Posted by Tina | Friday, January 28, 2011 | Category: , , , , |

iPhone Journal

I occasionally write reviews for iPhone Journal.  The apps I review there aren’t specific to moms but there are a few that could be beneficial, so I’m sharing the links here.  Enjoy!

My Movies For iPhone – Although the product I reviewed was for the iPhone, they do have a version for Android as well.  Manage your entire collection of DVD by simply scanning the bar code on the case.  Read information about the movie and actors.  I love this app!

20Tweets – Simple Twitter app that has more advanced search features.  You can even search for others listening to the same songs you’re listening to in iTunes.

ProCamera – Tired of the simple photography options on your iPhone?  ProCamera offers you more options and special effects.  I love this app since most of my pictures are taken on the iPhone now.

Monte-Lingual (1 to 10) – Great preschool learning app based on the Montessori method of learning.