Monday, January 24, 2011

Simplify Your Searching With YourVersion – iPad, iPhone, and Android

Posted by Tina | Monday, January 24, 2011 | Category: , , , |

If you’re anything like me, I’ve been spending too much time searching on Google.  I wrote about it on my mommy blog last week.  Google has been producing nothing but junk lately which means I’m wasting time sorting through keyword filled spam pages –literally, keywords jumbled together NOT making a complete sentence.

Because many of the things I do research on every day remains the same, using a typical search engine isn’t always the best option.  I mean, I can do a couple extra clicks to get results within the last 24 hours, but again…..wasting time.  After a lot of frustration, I came across YourVersion.

YourVersion does real time searches on topics that you set up.  You get news, blogs, wepages, tweets, and videos up to the minute on each of the topics you chose.  Every time you access the app, it will produce a new set of searches.  You can also quickly and easily share a result via Twitter, Facebook, or email.

I now save my daily research for the hour before I go to bed.  Relaxing, while I watch my favorite show, scrolling through my results and forwarding the items I want to look into further the following day.  It has freed up a lot of my time and I’ve reduced some of my frustration during the day!  Thank you YourVersion!

The YourVersion app is available, for free, on iPad, iPhone and Android platforms. 

YourVersion YourVersion YourVersion