Saturday, January 15, 2011

iPad Cases I Love

Posted by Tina | Saturday, January 15, 2011 | Category: , |

One of the things I’m very concerned with, being a mother, is one of my children breaking my iPad.  People think I’m crazy for allowing them to play on it, but they enjoy it and they learn a lot from it.  I’m not so concerned with style, but there are some very stylish cases available for the iPad.  Below are three of my favorite cases.

 

iPad Case Accessory Bundle - This bundle includes a choice of 6 different colored silicone sleeves, case (which the sleeved iPad can fit), and a screen protector.

iPad Case Accessory Bundle

Hard Candy Cases Street Skin iPad Case, Black - This is a super duty cover, especially useful if you need superior protection.  Although it is not very girly, and only comes in black, this cover is definitely sturdy.  A friend of mine has it because he fears his three sons will one day demolish his iPad!

Hard Candy Cases iPad

Red Leather Carrying Case Cover/Folio With Built-in Stand – This case also doubles as a stand.  It has over 13 different settings so that you can get the perfect angle, no matter what you are doing on your iPad.  Red leather case is beautiful and stylin’.  The price right now is 88% off, and at under $10, I might just get one for myself and my mother!

CTCStore Leather Carrying Case Cover/Folio With Built-in Stand for APPLE iPAD 3G tablet / Wifi model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (Red)