Friday, January 14, 2011

Random Friday iPhone and iPad Apps

Posted by Tina | Friday, January 14, 2011 | Category: , , , |

www.iphone-journal.comI occasionally write reviews for iPhone Journal.  The apps I review there aren’t specific to moms but there are a few that could be beneficial, so I’m sharing the links here.  Enjoy!

3M Screen Protector for iPhone and iPad – I got the chance to review a new 3M screen protector.  It was good at protecting the screen, but had one flaw.

Snore Sleep Inspector for iPhone – Does your husband not believe he snores?  Prove it to him once and for all!  I had fun reviewing this app, and I was a little ashamed too!

ColorEyes iPhone App – Easily change the colors of eye on photos taken by your iPhone.  I loved this one.

Around the World in 80 Recipes – App is basically what it says.  80 recipes from around the world, but the app offers a great experience along with the recipes.

Good Food – Bad Food iPhone App – Eating out and on a diet?  This app is essential.  Allows you to choose between different items on a menu.  Tons of places in their database.

Tip Guide – If you eat out with a lot of people, this is a great app to have.  No more ‘figuring’ it out, this app takes care of splitting the check along with tip.

 

Enjoy, and have a safe weekend!