Thursday, January 13, 2011
Image by Aaron Edwards via Flickr
I do focus mainly on iDevices, but I know there are many Android users out there! Having a shopping list on your phone is fast becoming one of those things that you think, “How did I ever live without that!?” Honestly, if I do not have a list on my phone with what I need to buy, I end up forgetting something. I am not the shopper type, so going to a store more than once in a day or even week is painful for me! Paper lists? Please! I ALWAYS forget to bring them with me –my daughter even knows I will forget it.
So, for my lovely Android users. Here are a few free Android apps you can use to keep track of your shopping list.
- Out of Milk – This app looks pretty interesting. You can have multiple shopping lists, as well as to do lists. The ability to scan items into you lists is a big benefit (before you throw out the box, scan it into your list so you know you need it.) There is also a pantry list so that you can scan the items in your pantry for a localized inventory.
- Iconic Shopping List – Great for those that don’t feel like actually typing in their list, this app allows you to browse groceries. A few clicks and your list is built. You can share your lists via text message, which is always nice to send to the hubby while he is out!
Do you have a favorite free shopping list app for Android? Please share!
Two Free Shopping List Apps – Android
2011-01-13T20:56:00-05:00
Tina
Android|apps|Shopping|









