Tuesday, August 30, 2011

iPhone Task List App: TaskBook, To-Do List Organizer

Posted by Tina | Tuesday, August 30, 2011 | Category: , , , , , , |

TaskBook _To-Do list organizer

 

You all know me by now, I’m always on the look out for a better iPhone task list app.  Searching up and down, left and right…..I probably had all of them loaded at one time or another.  I kid, I kid….a lot, but definitely not all.  Anyway, I found a really nice one in TaskBook – To-Do List Organizer.

 

TaskBook was created by the same developers that did ContactsBook and the app design is very much the same.  The organization and intuitive design of the app make it one to stand out from the many other task list apps.

 

When inputting the tasks into TaskBook, you can add individual task and even multiple tasks.  Photos and voice recordings can also be attached to a task.  But, I have to say, the best part of this app is the ability to organize your task list. 

 

Before using the app, there are a few things you should do in order to make things a little bit easier on you.  Go into the settings, then Tags.  Start adding tags you know you are going to use.  I set up tags like home, TechTools4Mom, and errands.  Once that is set up, start creating some tasks on your iPhone and get some things done!

 

TaskBook is available on iPhone and iPad for $0.99 in the App Store (at time of review)

 

 

Disclaimer:  I was provided a copy of this app to review.  All opinions and experiences are my own.

 

TaskBookTaskBookTaskBookTaskBook