Friday, August 26, 2011
Image via CrunchBase
Well, it’s Friday here. Since I live on the East Coast, everywhere I turn I keep hearing about Hurricane Irene. The PANIC is driving me insane! Coming home from visiting a friend over an hour away I was simply amazed at the people in lines at the gas pump. Seriously, why would you fill up your car if it is possible it will be under water in a few days? Anyway, that’s where my head is today. Bracing for an entire weekend in the house with the two kids. Wish me luck!
Here is some randomness for you to enjoy:
Photography Secrets – iPhone app that teaches you pro photography secrets via video book format. Good information, but the style is so 80’s!
Pigs In Trees – My first post over at AppTudes. I’m excited by the opportunities and friendship of working with such a great team of writers and editors. Looking forward to interesting reviews I wouldn’t typically do on this page. (psst, you can also win promocodes for this!)
Reviewers Wanted, $$ Paid – AppTudes is looking for experiences app reviewers to contribute to their site. Small payment will be received for each review. If you are interested, follow the instructions in the link and let them know I sent you over.
I’m not going to bore you with the apps you need to track the hurricane, because…honestly, all you have to do is turn on the television for that! Insanity rules, so if you are on the East Coast, stay safe…stay sane, and enjoy being close together with your family!
Related articles
- Random Friday: Localscope Updates, AlphaTots Pocket Release, and More News
- iPhone And iPad Shopping List App Review
- iPhone App Puzzle Games
- New App Search For iPhone And Android From Yahoo!
- Trust Your Children With aWareAbouts: An iPhone Check-In App For Childreen
- Manage Your Contacts More Effectively With ContactsBook









